Would you like to become an official DATAVERSITY speaker?
Start by reviewing the process, topics, deadlines, and submission best practices outlined below. Next, prepare and submit your proposal for the DG Vision 2020 Conference.
- Data Governance
- Data Stewardship
- Metadata Management
- Data Quality
- Data Catalogs
- Business Glossaries
- Governance Tools
- Governing Data Lakes
- Governance as a Service
- Governing Data in the Cloud
- Master Data Management
- Open Government Data Act
- Governing Agile Environments
- Data Lineage
- Data Privacy Regulations
- Governing AI & Machine Learning
- Governance Roles and Responsibilities
- Governance & Architecture
- Data Strategy
- Governance Training
- Analytics & Data Science Governance
|Proposal submission deadline||May 1, 2020|
|Speaker selections begin on||May 18, 2020|
|Presentation files submission deadline||November 2, 2020|
The DG Vision agenda will focus on Data Governance, Stewardship, Metadata, Data Quality, Governing Data Lakes, Data Privacy, Governing AI, Data Literacy, and Data Strategy.
We typically receive a large number of presentations to review, so it is not possible for us to accept all proposals.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of your presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and road maps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Laura Niles, Conference Content Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceed to Prepare the Proposal Proceed to Submit the Proposal